New Patient Information
Thanks for choosing Dr. Garofalo’s office to support your health needs. To help expedite the new patient registration process prior to your appointment, we invite you to get started with the below. We’ve also included helpful new patient information to insure that you have a productive and smooth first experience. We look forward to meeting you!
What to do Before Your Appointment
- Insurance: If you have questions about insurance coverage, please check the information on our insurance providers page. You can also call our office at 203.855.3535 with questions about insurance or billing.
- Financial Responsibility Form: We emphasize that our relationship is with the patient and not your insurance company so please take the time to review the financial responsibility form, as we depend on you to know your insurance policy details and requirements.
- Medical History Forms: To reduce the wait time at your appointment, please log into the Patient Portal to complete the medical history forms provided. If preferred, you can print the forms and bring them with you at the time of your visit.
- Request Medical Records: If necessary, call your provider’s office to request a copy of any medical records. Some practices will require you to complete a specific request form before you can pick up your records.
- Get Acquainted: Learn more about our practice team and hear what our patients are saying about their experiences with Dr. Garofalo.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Insurance Card and Drivers License
- Copy of Medical Records: If you’re being referred by another physician, please bring all pertinent medical records, slides, films, reports, etc. If your referring physician’s office prefers, they may send records directly to our office.
Getting to the Office
- Directions: For directions to Dr. Garofalo’s office in Norwalk, CT, please refer to our directions page.
- Parking: Parking is available at the Maternity Entrance behind the office. Additional parking is available in the main parking lot. Please have your parking ticket validated by the security guard once you enter the hospital.
- Accommodations: If you are travelling from out of town and require overnight accommodations, please visit our places to stay page.
How to Say in Touch With Us
You can always call our office at 203.855.3535, but there’s more than one way to stay connected to us and women’s health. Subscribe to Dr. Garofalo’s women’s health blog, like us on Facebook or follow us on Instagram and Twitter.