30 Stevens Street, Suite A
Norwalk, CT 06850
Follow blue “H” hospital signs on highways and routes leading to Maple Street, the entry to the hospital complex, where other signs direct you to entrances and parking.
- I-95 Northbound (from New York City) – Take Exit 14. At end of ramp turn left and cross over turnpike to traffic light. Turn right onto U.S. 1. At third traffic light (Maple Street) turn left into hospital area.
- I-95 Southbound (from New Haven) – Take Exit 15. Bear right on ramp to traffic light. Turn right onto West Avenue. Pass through next intersection (and light). At next traffic light, turn left onto Maple Street and go straight ahead to next traffic light to reach hospital area.
- Merritt Parkway, Northbound (from New York City) – Take Exit 39, going right (south) directly onto the Route 7 Connector (follow signs saying “to I-95”). Get off at Exit 1; turn left onto Van Buren Avenue (U.S.-1). At second traffic light turn right onto Maple Street, into hospital area.
- Merritt Parkway Southbound (from New Haven) -. Take Exit 38 and turn right onto CT-123 South. At fourth traffic light, CT-123 goes off to the left, but do not turn; continue straight ahead to seventh traffic light (from the Parkway), at Maple Street. Turn right on Maple Street into hospital area.
- Rte. 7 Southbound (from Danbury) – Above the Merritt Parkway, just inside the Norwalk line, turn right onto the Route 7 Connector access road (directly opposite the Department of Motor Vehicles building). Follow signs to I-95 onto Route 7 Connector. Take Exit 1; turn left onto Van Buren Avenue (U.S.-1). At second traffic light turn right onto Maple Street, into hospital area.
- Follow the above directions to Norwalk Hospital. From Maple Street, take an immediate left on Stevens Street, bearing right at the fork. Pass the Cancer Center entrance and turn right on Rhodonolia Park to parking area (signs to Medical Offices and Maternity). Walk toward the street and take the steps down to the pathway leading to Medical Offices. Inside, Dr. Garofalo is located in Suite A, which is the first office on the left.
- Follow the above directions. From Maple Street, follow signs to EMERGENCY. Valet parking is available for Ambulatory Surgery patients free of charge.
- Follow the above directions. From Maple Street, take an immediate left on Stevens Street baring right at the fork. Pass the Cancer Center Entrance and turn right on Rhodonolia Park to parking area. Enter in the main MATERNITY entrance.
To learn more about public transportation options, please visit www.norwalktransit.com
Map to Dr. Garofalo’s Office